We are dedicated to offering interior fit-out solutions to all of our commercial and retail clients. We are a business that thrives on trusted partnerships with our clients and partners, manufacturing and delivering quality products for their retail environments.
With a growing demand for delivery, we are seeking experienced cabinet makers and assemblers to join our team.
- To construct and assemble cabinetry in accordance to job instructions, on time and to specification.
To be successful:
- You must be able to demonstrate good woodworking skills and use hand tools
- Trade qualification (e.g. builder, cabinetmaker, carpenter) would be preferred, but experience is considered
- You need to be reasonably strong and active
- Demonstrate a positive, can-do attitude
- Have very good verbal communication
- The ability to read drawings
- Be able to switch priorities (e.g. lend a hand elsewhere when needed)
- Able to maintain a tidy appearance and professional outlook
- Be keen to learn and develop yourself
- Want to commit long term.
- Clean uncluttered workshop
- Strong, positive team atmosphere
- Large friendly crew
- Wages that reflect your skills and experience
- 40-hour week minimum; Mon – Fri, overtime with overtime rates
- State of the art factory
Although the preference is for experienced and qualified candidates, if you have a trade background in construction, and the ability to switch careers, this may be the opportunity you are looking for.
Wage rate to be negotiated and is based on experience and track record.