Are you looking for a dynamic role with international stretch? Are you a natural born leader with strong commercial acumen and experienced in working within the retail and/or construction sector? You’d be working with a great brand that is experiencing rapid growth and that has a portfolio of blue-chip customers.
At Retail Dimension (RD), we have over 20 years’ experience in delivering end to end custom retail solutions. From design and manufacture of fixtures and signage to full store fit-outs, digital and technology innovation, exhibitions, expos and brand activations, we deliver across the spectrum. We work with many of Australia and New Zealand’s largest and most prestigious brands across a wide range of sectors including telco, finance, fashion, automotive, fuel and many more.
This position calls for a hands-on General Manager who is an excellent people manager, with high energy and drive. Your objective will be to continue the significant growth of the Australian arm of our business and ensure its profitability. You must be commercially savvy with strong financial understanding and strategic acumen.
As the General Manager of Australia, you will work closely with our Directors, and will be accountable for the overall performance of the Australian business. Strong relationships are crucial to the success of our business and there will be a particular emphasis on client and supplier relationships.
Your responsibilities will include leadership of the business, planning and reporting, management of people and culture, finance, sales and marketing and you will be ably supported by a substantial team from within the wider business.
- Previous senior management / team leader position
- Proven commercial and sales experience
- Well networked in blue chip corporates at a senior level
- Innovative problem-solving skills
- Sound financial skills
- Relevant academic qualifications desirable
- Ability to build a high performing team
- Confident in reporting to the Board
- Strong client focus, with business relationship skills
- Ability to implement accelerated strategic and business plans
- Ideal experience would include: strategic leadership, technical experience, manufacturing background, design experience or commercial signage exposure
An attractive remuneration package will be negotiated with the suitable candidate
We are a culturally diverse company, but you will need to have Australian residency or a valid Australian work visa to be eligible for this role.
If you wish to apply for this role, please click on this ad and send us your CV and cover letter