Who Are We?
We are a New Zealand owned company, proudly dedicated to our clients. Communication and Partnership with our clients helps us to deliver the best results. Our Design led team works closely with our Manufacturing Division with a goal of exceeding our client's expectations with each and every project we deliver.
Primarily the role is to construct and assemble cabinetry in accordance with job instructions and specifications.
- Clean uncluttered workshop
- Strong Positive Team Atmosphere
- Large friendly crew
- Wages that reflect your skills and experience
- 40-hour week Min Mon – Fri, overtime with overtime rates
- Boots, safety gear etc
- State of the art Factory
We are a large company always looking at developing and growing our capabilities and staff.
- You must be able to demonstrate good woodworking skills and can use hand tools
- Trade qualification (e.g. builder, cabinetmaker, carpenter) would be preferred, but experience is considered.
- You need to be reasonably strong and active
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Good verbal communication
- Ability to read drawings
- Able to switch priorities (e.g. lend a hand elsewhere when needed)
- Tidy appearance and professional outlook
- keen to learn and develop yourself
- Be drug free (pre employment drug test mandatory)
- Wants to commit long term.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.