About the business
We are a New Zealand company proudly delivering custom retail solutions, from design, manufacturing to fit-out, signage and technology. Strong relationships with our clients and excellent communication helps us to deliver the best results. Our design led team work closely with our manufacturing staff, with a goal of exceeding our client’s expectations on every project we deliver.
About the role
To cut, weld and assemble steel and aluminium elements in accordance with job instructions on time and to specification
Full time Permanent role
- Wages that reflect your skills and experience
- 40-hour week Min (Mon – Fri)
- Occasional overtime with overtime rates
- Focus on staff Health & Safety
- Positive team atmosphere, large friendly crew
- Boots, safety gear etc
- State of the art factory, clean uncluttered workshop
We are a large company always looking at developing and growing our capabilities and staff.
Skills and Experience
- NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- You must be able to demonstrate good welding and fabrication skills and the ability to use hand tools
- A trade qualification (e.g. Welding tickets) is preferred, but candidates with strong work experience will also be considered.
- You need to be reasonably strong and active
- Positive, can-do attitude, with good verbal communication
- Ability to read drawings
- Able to switch priorities (e.g. lend a hand elsewhere when needed)
- Tidy appearance and professional outlook
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Ability to commit long term.
Applicants for this position must provide evidence of entitlement to work in New Zealand.